Thirteen Boholanos passed the March 2018 Physician Licensure Examination administered earlier last month, according to a list obtained by the Chronicle.
Jay Ruyeras Orehuela, an alumnus of Southwestern University and a native of Pangangan, Calape, led the Boholano board passers as he ranked second overall in the examination which was participated by 1,601 examinees.
He passed the exam with a rate of 88.00 percent.
According to the Professional Regulatory Commission, 1,067 out of 1,601 examinees passed the licensure exam.
The list of passers included Boholanos Care Garsuta, GIlbert Paul Peligrino, Grace Christine Salazar, Michael Uy, Faye Antonette Mejares , Janine Fuderanan, Jerryl Ceballos, James Dominguez, Earl Constantine Escalona, Fredyn Will Orohuela, John Jane Batirzal and Joan Paola Arabejo.
Meanwhile, Jerald Lalaguna Pelayo of the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center topped the exams with a rating of 88.17 percent.
The top 10 passers of the physician’s board exam which was supervised by the PRC’s Board of Medicine are the following:
- Jerald Lalaguna Pelayo of University Of The East Ramon Magsaysay Mem Medical Ctr with 88.17
- Jay Ruyeras Orehuela of Southwestern University-Matias H. Aznar Mem. Coll Of Med with 88.00
- Lori Belle Mariano Lofranco of University Of The East Ramon Magsaysay Mem Medical Ctr with 87.08
- Maria Cecilia Castillo Navata of Our Lady Of Fatima University-Valenzuela with 86.83
- Abdulraoph Gaus Deki of University Of Santo Tomas with 86.33
- Regina Mae Lo Ang of University Of Santo Tomas with 86.08
- Jill Jebulan Jaime of Saint Luke’s College Of Medicine with 85.75
- Ommar Tampus Pacalundo of Cebu Doctor’s University-College Of Medicine with 85.58
- Shannen Kaye Bumalay Apolinario of Far Eastern University-Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation and Don Hale Ipapo Hilario of Manila Central University-Caloocan City, with 85.50
- Michael Vincent Leonor Bajamonde of Far Eastern University-Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation; Camille Young Herrera of Far Eastern University-Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation; Bryan Jeffrey Pe Manzana of University Of The East Ramon Magsaysay Mem Medical Ctr; and Larizza Yrish Velilla Ramos of Our Lady Of Fatima University-Valenzuela, all with 85.33