Senator Bong Go who visited on Tuesday around 80 victims of the Cogon Public Market fire in Tagbilaran City pledged…
- The fatality was one-third of the "Sigue Brothers," cockpit arena operators, who were in the NBI's radar in 2016 for alleged illegal possession of high-powered firearms and narcotics
- Police found 116 spent bullets fired from an M16 rifle at the crime scene
- Power rates will be reduced by P0.97 centavos to P1.29 per kilowatt hour starting July
- This was among results of a marathon hearing participated by Bohol officials and national power authorities at the ERC office in Pasig City
The Philippine National Police is set to deploy two companies of the elite PNP-Special Action Force (SAF) to Bohol to…
- Police seized shabu worth P6.8 million and 169 tablets of suspected ecstasy at the Banquil residence in Tubigon which police tagged as a drug "bodega"
- The fire which reached Task Force Alpha was declared under control less than an hour after it broke out but still left the Cogon Public Market in ruins
- Cabal, a Cebu-based cop who is a candidate to be the next Bohol PNP chief, played a crucial role in hunting down the 11 Abu Sayyaf bandits who slipped into the province through Inabanga in 2017
- The strong quake hit deep beneath the surface at 551 kilometers below the ground
- Aftershocks are expected, said Phivolcs
- Arthur Yap was sworn into office by Judge Leo Moises Lison at the Bohol Cultural Center in Tagbilaran City
- In his inaugural speech, he owned up to his being a non-Bohol native, but he vowed to serve the province nonetheless
Aboitiz InfraCapital is likely to take over the future upgrade, expansion, and operations and maintenance (O&M) of the Bohol-Panglao International Airport
In a seven-page election protest, Leoncio Evasco, Jr. petitioned the Commission on Elections (Comelec) to declare him as the lawful winner in the gubernatorial race and the proclamation of Yap as governor "irregular, unlawful and null and void"