1.The the crystal-clear blue water Mag-aso Falls are grand, impressive and understandably one of the main tourist attractions in the area. It was destroyed by the quake in 2013 and typhoon Seniang in 2014, but nature has carved a new view to enjoy the falls. Also in Antequera is the Inambacan which has an awesome cave and an amazing natural pool. It was destroyed during the strong quake in 2013 but is still very impressive. A pool is formed below the fall, in which water receives green color.
2. A relatively unknown one is Pahangog Falls (also known as the twin falls) in barangay Guinoyuran in Dimiao town. Very few travelers get to see and swim in the azure waters of Pahangog Falls. A beautiful and serene place, Pahangog Falls is ideally for adventure lovers who love to experience the boisterous sound of waterfalls.
3. Also in Dimiao, Dam-agan Falls may not be as famous as some, but it’s no less spectacular. It is considered to be a local secret. The zigzag waterfall is unique.
4. A one-hour and 30-minute hike in barangay Can-umantad in Candijay town will take you to the Can-umantad Falls, the tallest and uninterrupted waterfalls in Bohol. The incredible panoramic views help deepen an appreciation for its grandeur. The color of water varies from crystal clear to azure, to turquoise and the perfect natural surrounding will fascinate you. If you take the Cabadbaran route, you will enjoy the amazing rice terraces before reaching the Can-umantad Falls.
6. Getting to Kilab-Kilab Falls in barangay Kaimbang in San Isidro town is no easy task as the road is unpaved. But for those who make the trip, they will make unforgettable memories. Legend has it that people saw a golden chair under the water that it shines (kilab-kilab) when sunlight shines directly through the water.
7. Kawasan Falls in Balilihan is another countryside interest. Its cool and clear water flowing from above gives a cool and refreshing bath. Also in Baliihan is the Camugao Falls is located in Barangay San Isidro. The falls has a beautiful backdrop of plants.
8. The wonderful Kinahugan waterfalls in Jagna is located in Karap-agan in Cabungaan. Kinahugan Falls is also accessible via motorbike from the Jagna market. The three waterfalls are trigonominal in nature.
9. Busai Falls in Loboc attracts many visitors who like to commune with nature. It is not very high but very impressive.
10. This gorgeous waterfalls located in barangay San Isidro, Kawasan Falls in Trinidad town is the second and one of the many amazing waterfalls in Bohol.