A fire which broke out inside a house in Guindulman allegedly due to faulty electrical connection left at least P500,000 in property damages.
According to Bureau of Fire Protection investigator SFO1 Joseph Buscano, the fire erupted at past 1 p.m. on Saturday and raged for about 30 minutes.
No one was reported injured during the incident.
The house was only partially damaged as residents in the area immediately reported the fire while fire authorities in turn quickly responded.
Buscano said that the house is owned by Almera Locsin who is based abroad and occupied by Maria Fe Silmaro.
Based on initial investigation, the fire started from inside the master’s bedroom due to electrical short circuit.
Fire investigators meanwhile continued their probe on the incident. (AD)