Man dies of electrocution at under-construction Panglao resort

Topic |  

Man dies of electrocution at under-construction Panglao resort

Topic |  
 ADVERTISEMENT 

A construction worker died after being electrocuted at an under-construction resort where he was working in Panglao on Tuesday night.

The fatality, identified as Alan Ayag, 39, of Mabini town was rushed to Panglao’s Rural Health Unit but was declared dead on arrival, said Senior Master Sgt. Manuel Rabanal of the Panglao Police Station.

Ayag touched a live wire while working at a building in Barangay Tawala causing him to fall to the ground.

“Hing collapse unya nahagbong,” said Rabanal.

Police believed that the wire may have had its casing accidentally peeled off leading to the electrocution.

 ADVERTISEMENT 

Investigators meanwhile were still conducting further investigation on the incident. (ad)

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected !!