Rosita Torralba, 48, has literally nothing left in her possession.
A fire broke out and razed her house in Enerio St., Lower Candait, Brgy. Dampas down to the ground at 8:53 a.m. today.
The blazeÂ burned down all her possessions including three motorcycles.
Although her house, which was made of light materials was completely burned, Torralba was thankful that no one was injured during the incident as she and her children were outsideÂ as the fire broke out.
According toÂ FO2 Dennis Caluna of the Tagbilaran City Fire Station, the blaze did not spread to other establishments but the the fireÂ was already at its height when firemen arrived.
Firefighters battled the flames for over 15 minutes as the authorities declared fire out at 9:25 a.m.
TorralbaÂ said thatÂ the fire may have been caused by a lit mosquito coil, popularly known as â€œkatol.â€
SheÂ narrated that she went out of her house to feed her dog at around 8:00 a.m. A few minutes after, she added, a loud explosion was heard from inside the house which quickly started to catch fire.
The blaze reportedly intensified when it burned three motorcycles near the house which had filled gas tanks.
Torralba also noted that she was not able to contact authorities as her cellphone was inside the burning house.
At least P30,000 worth of damages was left by the fire excluding the three burned motorcycles, said Caluna.
Meanwhile, the victims of the fire have asked for assistance from government agencies in response to the fire which left them homeless. (Allen Doydora)