Tagbilaran fire leaves P1M in property damages

Topic |  

Tagbilaran fire leaves P1M in property damages

Topic |  
 ADVERTISEMENT 

A house along F. Toledo Street in Tagbilaran City was gutted by a fire which left around P1 million in property damages.

The house owned by Nicefora Marimon, 51, reportedly caught fire at around 1 a.m on Tuesday.

According to Marimon, she was awoken by the blaze which broke out in her kitchen prompting her to call for help.

The house was mostly engulfed by flames when the firefighters arrived.

 ADVERTISEMENT 

Still, the responding firemen were able to put the blaze out after several minutes as they declared the fire under control at 1:30 a.m.

There were no reported injuries during the incident.

Authorities said that the fire may have been caused by a candle left lit or a gas stove which was not turned off in the house’s dirty kitchen. (WM)

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected !!